The Tumbling Animals are based on simple geometric forms - cut in the shape of animals. The Tumbling Animals are suitable as children's furniture but are designed for creative play.
bObles creates children's furniture with a simple and creative design shaped in a way that makes you eager to use it. The name "Tumbling Animals" covers exactly what to do with them - the children can tumble and gain some bodily experience, which can serve as the foundation for further development.
They appeal to something human inside us as they look like animals - but they can easily represent whatever the child wishes during play. The material is firm but still soft and it is also user friendly as it is easy to clean - wipe over using a wet cloth.
Developmental learning works the best when you play it. How you can avoid it with the Tumbling Animals?
The large Anteater is four tumbling animals in one. The two smallest parts are rounded in the end, which makes them tilt, when the child is sitting on them, strengthening the child's body awareness. The whole set can be used as table and chairs for the young child, and later on the child can crawl over and through the Anteater’s legs. The Anteater is ideal where space is limited, as it can be stacked.
• made of firm EVA foam with a soft surface
• very easy to wipe clean with wet cloth
• makes no noise
• does not damage flooring or furniture
• perfect for an obstacle course
• free of toxins or phthalates
• supports up to 350 lbs
• enables a child to tumble, roll, balance, seesaw, rock, jump and promotes motor development
• measures 15"h x 18.5" l x 15.5" w inches
• suitable for ages 1 year +