nanimarquina was founded in Barcelona in 1986 and has become a leading brand in contemporary design rugs.
The rug collections speak to us about a world that begins and ends with tactile sensations.
Calder | Inspired by the famous hangingm mobiles of American sculptor Alexander Calder.
Inspired by the famous hanging mobiles of American sculptor Alexander Calder, these irregular wool rugs are conceived to live amongst each other, forming attractive combinations. This collection is part of nanimarquina’s Zoom series, although it makes use of different sizes and wools. There are three models and each can be found in two colours, making it possible to have dynamic unions that alternate warm and cold tones. A tribute to the pioneer of kinetic art, conveying the essence of movement on the floor.
Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week. Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution.
• 100% New Zealand wool
• hand tufted
• calder 1 measures 3.1 x 4.1 ft or 95 x 125 cm
• calder 2 measures 3 x 3.9 ft or 90 x 120 cm
• calder 3 measures 3 x 4.3 ft or 90 x 130 cm
• density is 46,500 knots/sq meter
• wool pile height is 14 mm
• total height is 20 mm
• weight is 4.5 kg/sq meter
• special order item
• custom sizes available for $542/sq m or $50/sqf
• do not dry clean