Eero Saarinen's 1948 Womb chair, made exclusively for Knoll, displays the Finnish-born designer's flair for challenging rules, breaking molds and setting new standards for modern design.
The Child’s Womb Chair is 75% scale of the original chair.
Signature KnollStudio design, produced to Saarinen's original specifications.
Exclusive manufacturing and sales rights accorded to Knoll by the designer.
• chair constructed of foam over a molded, reinforced fiberglass shell
• includes separate seat and back cushions of polyester fiber with foam core
• features stainless steel and nylon articulating glides
• base features a steel rod with polished chrome finish
• available by special order in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
• measures 31w x 28d x 27.25h inches with 14.5h seat and 17h arm