nanimarquina was founded in Barcelona in 1986 and has become a leading brand in contemporary design rugs.
The rug collections speak to us about a world that begins and ends with tactile sensations.
Cuks | Everything is in constant motion. Even though it may not look like it.
Tradition and modernity coexist in this piece, since it was born from the synthesis between researching handcrafted systems and searching for an innovative aesthetic. It consists in inserting wool strands that project from the fabric, giving the rug an unusual look, contributing a fresh look to an ancient technique. There is uniformity in its rough finish, while in the red and grey versions, different shades of said colours are mixed in the rugs to give the surface more dynamism. In any case with these thick and shaggy rugs, one enjoys great tactile and visual richness.
Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week. Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution. See the section Looking after and cleaning. Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often. In the event that it becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialised dry-cleaner.
• 100% New Zealand wool
• hand loomed
• small measures 2.6 x 4.6 ft or 80 x 140 cm
• medium measures 5.6 x 7.9 ft or 170 x 240 cm
• large measures 6.6 x 9.8 ft or 200 x 300 cm
• x-large measures 9.8 x 13.2 ft or 300 x 400 cm
• density is 1,600 pieces/sq cm
• wool pile height is 80 mm
• weight is 3.3 kg/sq meter
• special order item
• custom sizes available for $881/sq m or $82/sqf