nanimarquina was founded in Barcelona in 1986 and has become a leading brand in contemporary design rugs.
The rug collections speak to us about a world that begins and ends with tactile sensations.
Black on white | There's always a reason to create, to laugh and to reawaken.
Faced with the challenge of blank paper, some authors capture its very essence on designer rugs. A graphic and industrial designer, a painter, a fashion designer and a writer and art gallery director create each of these four exclusive designs, in which four very personal visions of the rug as contemporary object are made clear. All have something in common: choosing the absence of colour, black and white in monochrome, to intensify its identity. A dichotomy. A horizontal canvas. A work of art underfoot.
Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week. Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution.
• 100% New Zealand wool
• hand tufted
• small measures 5.6 x 8.4 ft or 170 x 255 cm
• medium measures 6.6 x 9.8 ft or 200 x 300 cm
• large measures 9.8 x 13.2 ft or 300 x 400 cm
• density is 46,500 knots/sq meter
• wool pile height is 14 mm
• total height is 20 mm
• weight is 4.5 kg/sq meter
• special order item
• custom sizes available for $670/sq m or $62/sqf
• do not dry clean