Since 1944, when Wilton Dinges envisioned manufacturing sculptured masterworks, Emeco has been focused on a single goal: combining the best materials with the highest skilled craftsman.
Quality isn't an accident. It's all about the process and people.
Timeless. Chairs admired today...and indefinitely.
Chairs that span generations and cultures. Built individually by a handful of craftsmen. 77 painstaking steps at a time.
The enduring Emeco classics.
You cannot mistake the Heritage collection for the original Emeco chair...Philippe Starck has transmitted his personality to the original classic and what results is modern, useful, and fun. You have never seen a rocking chair like this!
The Heritage rocking chair takes the iconic Emeco style into the modern nursery. Its great design and kid-proof finish will last for generations.
• one piece construction without connections
• touched by human hands
• only the best materials
• 77 step process results in a chair that will last a lifetime
• soft aluminum has smooth bends without distortion
• proprietary thermal treatment makes Emeco chairs 3 times stronger than steel
• anodized finish makes surface near diamond hard
• hand brushed or polished finish gets better with age
• shaped to conform to the body
• measures 20.75w x 23.75d x 33h inches with a 18 inch seat height
• weighs 9 lbs
• leadtime for delivery is 10 to 12 weeks