Blu Dot was founded by John Christakos, Charles Lazor and Maurice Blanks. The firm began as a loose collaborative of three college friends trained in architecture and art, based on the premise that design should be affordable. The partners chose furniture as the subject of interest and opened a studio and operations in Minneapolis in 1996.
Blu Dot has begun to realize their vision with a collection of over 40 pieces that are both elegantly abstract and unambiguously functional. Blu Dot pieces are in the permanent collections of several museums, have been seen on the sets of well-known television shows such as Friends and ER, and have won numerous national and international awards.
Quiet moves. A wafer thin upholstered headboard and padded side rails are supported by brushed stainless steel base. Available in four sizes (king, queen, full and twin) and four colors (Ocean, Persimmon, Smoke and Stone).
• padded solid hardwood & plywood frame
• persimmon is 100% poly blend upholstery
• ocean, smoke, stone are cotton/poly blend upholstery
• brushed stainless steel base
• wood slats
• twin measures 82l x 50w x 42.5h inches overall
• full measures 82l x 65w x 42.5h inches overall
• queen measures 87l x 71w x 42.5h inches overall
• king measures 87l x 87w x 42.5h inches overall
PERSIMMON QUEEN ON BACKORDER...ETA IS MID MARCH
|hush twin bed||hush full bed|
|hush queen bed||hush king bed|