The Leander furniture is manufactured in, among other things, European beech, moulded in a classic Scandinavian design that combines function with simple, clear aesthetics. The principle is that the beautiful appearance must always be accompanied by great applicability. And that good design gives pleasure and quality of life.
Harmony and cosy moments...
The Leander changing table is the perfect setting for cosy moments with your children during the first three years of their lives.
The height of the table can be adjusted to provide a comfortable working height and close contact to your child. A spacious drawer for storage and an extra shelf are located underneath the changing surface. Storage boxes that perfectly fit the changing table’s dimensions can be purchased as accessories in the colours vanilla and black.
When changing time is over, you can turn the table into a fine little desk by removing the bottom shelf.
• changes form and size according to the child’s needs and age
• manufactured in moulded European beech
• surface treated with water-based lacquer
• contoured changing pad included
• storage baskets sold separately
• changer measures 39.5h x 28.5w x 28.5d inches
• storage bin measures 9.25h x 13w x 16.5d inches
• lead time is 8 to 12 weeks
|leander storage boxes - set of 2|