Part of Maya Lin's 60th anniversary collection for Knoll, the Stones collection is inspired by the graceful curves of the earth.
The Child’s Stone is available with our without weight and has an optional seat pad.
Stones are available in two materials: molded polyethylene and molded polyethylene with 100% recycled content. All versions are fully finished and enclosed on top, bottom and sides.
Polyethylene stones in all colors can be used outdoors.
Seat tops are slighty concave.
Available with optional seat cushion in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather.
Polyethylene stones available with optional anchoring kit.
Awarded Best of Neocon Silver Award, 1998 and Good Design Award, Chicago Athenaeum, 1998.
Signature KnollStudio design, produced to Lin's original specifications.
Exclusive manufacturing and sales rights accorded to Knoll by the designer.
• total wall thickness of stone and tables is 5/8" of material with polystyrene filler material inside
• ½" felt glides for indoor use included
• polyethelene stones can be specified with or without weight
• weight can be added or adjusted in the field through access on underside of stone
• for stone with weight, sand is added at the factory
• polyethylene stones have integral color with light texture and a low gloss finish
• polyethylene stones are offered with 100% recycled content
• recycled stones will vary in color from stone to stone... black specs my appear on the surface of the stones
• molded polyethylene: available in two finishes: white and poppy (both suitable for outdoor use)
• molded polyethylene with 100% recycled content: available in four finishes: khaki, platinum, silver and tarmac (all suitable for outdoor use)
• seat cushions are a 2 ½" thick, solid foam piece with tapered edge and fabric or leather zip-lock cover and are fully upholstered
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
• measures 16w x 12d x 10h inches