Harmony, simplicity and serenity characterize the Suzanne lounge collection by Japanese designer Kazuhide Takahama.
The lounge collection, fusing Eastern and Western design principles, is comprised of a chair, double chair and settee
An updated classic, originally designed for the Gavina Group of Milan in 1965.
• made of a tubular steel base with polished chrome finish for excellent durability
• versatile line can be used as modular seating
• seperate high-resilient Cal 117 foam cushions with MDF seat and back supports structure
• base features a steel rod with polished chrome finish
• available by special order in a wide range of KnollTextiles
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
• lounge measures 30.5w x 35d x 27h inches with 14.5h seat
• double lounge measures 30.5w x 59d x 27h inches with 14.5h seat
• settee measures 60w x 35d x 27h inches with 14.5h seat
• lead time is 8 to 10 weeks
PRICE LISTED IS FOR FABRIC GRADE A....
UPCHARGE WILL BE ADDED ACCORDING TO THE PRICING MATRIX FOR FABRIC GRADE
SEE PRICELIST FOR EXACT COST