Blu Dot was founded by John Christakos, Charles Lazor and Maurice Blanks. The firm began as a loose collaborative of three college friends trained in architecture and art, based on the premise that design should be affordable. The partners chose furniture as the subject of interest and opened a studio and operations in Minneapolis in 1996.
Blu Dot has begun to realize their vision with a collection of over 40 pieces that are both elegantly abstract and unambiguously functional. Blu Dot pieces are in the permanent collections of several museums, have been seen on the sets of well-known television shows such as Friends and ER, and have won numerous national and international awards.
Graceful lines meet gorgeous wood. Available in walnut and four sizes (king, queen, full and twin).
• combination of solid walnut and walnut veneer make up the entire bed frame
• wood slats
• twin measures 84l x 44w x 35.5h inches overall
• full measures 84l x 59w x 35.5h inches overall
• queen measures 89l x 65w x 35.5h inches overall
• king measures 89l x 81w x 35.5h inches overall
KING ON BACKORDER...ETA IS EARLY MARCH